Summit Academy Fitness and Training
Summit Academy is a fitness and training class designed to focus YOUR energy towards YOUR goals, whether they are on the mountain or in the gym. Get help to build on your strengths, eliminate your weaknesses and achieve your goals.
This is not just another training class. This is a program designed specifically to help you meet your own goals. For all levels of climbers and all fitness levels, our focus is to give you the support and the tools to help you get there. WE WILL do everything to help you reach your goals.
What is involved in a typical class? Each class will start with climbing to identify what physical, technical or mental weaknesses that present. Then you will complete training drills designed to challenge your mind and body in a new way. The class will finish with a challenging workout, modified for individual goals or needs. Want to do more? We can provide an interesting training routine to do in your own time that suits your goals and the equipment you have available.
How will we support you in your journey? We have skilled instructors and fully equipped training facilities at your disposal. Our instructors we will ensure that you are getting results each step of the way to arrive at your end goal with success. You will receive a weekly phone call to discuss any concerns or areas where you are struggling and if you miss a class, you will be updated on the content and encouraged to try the drills in your own time during the week. We will do everything we can to keep you on track.
What do you get?
- All participants get unlimited access to personalized support regarding climbing, training, flexibility, nutrition, and anything else you need.
- Weekly phone call to check in with your progress and ensure you’re staying on track.
- Access to exclusive Facebook group for tips on nutrition and training.
- Option for 1 or 2 classes per week focussing on climbing technique, mentality, and physicality.
- The program runs for 11 weeks and follows the school calendar. Each term will provide you the opportunity to refocus your goals and training schedule.
Term 1 starts January 29
Term 2 starts April 30
Mondays at 7pm ~ Fridays at 6pm
Each 90 minute session includes:
- Projections 20 minutes
- Climbing drills 30-40minutes
- Physical Training 30-40minutes
Want to know more? Give us a call or fill in the form below.